Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 March 2015

LAUGHTER - The Best Medicine




A couple was having dinner at  a fancy restaurant
As the food was served, the husband said, 
"The food looks delicious, let's start eating." 
Wife: "Honey, you say prayers before eating at home"

Husband: "That's at home, Sweetheart ..... Here the chef knows how to cook! 


Wife : I Will Die.
Husband : I Will Also Die.
Wife : Why Will You Die ?
Husband : Because I Can't Bear That Much Happiness..!.


Husband frantically calls the hotels maintenance manager from his hotel room:
"Please come fast I'm having an argument with my wife and she says she will jump out the window of your hotel".
The manager responded: "Sir that's a personal matter.
Husband: "Idiot, the window won't open! That's a maintenance matter

No comments:

Post a Comment